Likely.ai is an early-stage Artificial Intelligence driven Software as a Service (SaaS) company that is growing rapidly and signing new customers ranging from medium-size businesses to enterprise clients, and we are looking for an ambitious inside sales professional.
Likely.ai is a people-first business. Our number one goal is to create an environment that we all want to be part of each day doing valuable and meaningful work.
- Voted #1 AI company by over 60,000 agents at the Keller Williams FutuRE conference
- Blended B2B SaaS revenue model applies to both SMB brokerages and enterprises
- Models currently running in over 780 counties within the United States
- Current clients in 27 states, including a national financial services enterprise
We are seeking a highly intelligent, consultative Inside Sales professional who understands the art of listening to and solving customers’ problems. The role is to introduce our Artificial Intelligence-As-A-Service solutions – Prediction Models, Impact Models, and smart data enhancements – to real estate brokerages, investors, and mortgage originators to focus their budget on likely deals.
Your role is to handle inbound as well as seek out and speak to leads, carefully understand their needs, qualify opportunities, qualify out when necessary, then proceed to proposals with those who are an excellent fit.
If the following describes you, we’d love to chat:
- You are a super smart, energetic Customer Service Consultant looking for a career move where you can put down roots and love coming to work again.
- You have experience selling to the residential real estate industry ecosystem (real estate brokerages, teams, mortgage brokers, real estate investors) and have expert customer service skills.
- Your friends would describe you as a positive person.
- You are self-motivated and love nothing more than a meaty challenge you can sink your teeth into.
- You are looking for a workplace you can call home, where you can be part of a family as well as a team.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven past success in sales
- Ability to manage complex sales cycles
- Confidence selling in both 1:1 and 1:many situations
- Ability to identify challenges that clients & prospects are facing
- Ability to communicate with:
- real estate practitioners (typically brokers or team leaders),
- martech companies servicing the real estate industry (typically VP level+)
- Mortgage originators (typically brokerage owner or SVP level+ at Fortune 100 firms)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial drive—you thrive being part of a small team, rapidly iterating on your approach to unlocking opportunities, and getting your hands dirty to sell
- Competitive nature and a will to succeed in a target-driven environment
- Experienced using Hubspot is a plus
- Current team members are located in Austin and Denver areas. This role does not require you to be located in either location, as the role is remote
- Flexible work hours, as long as we accomplish our objective
- Compensation will include a base + commissions with the potential for equity