We are looking for an experienced data engineer to join our team. You will ingest and transform raw data into useful data systems. For example, maintain a terabyte-scale PostgreSQL/RDS database and support a data warehouse / data mart. Your core mission is to align data systems with business goals.
To succeed in this position, you need strong analytical skills and the ability to combine data from different sources. Your skill set includes Python and the ability to maintain/expand/optimize a machine learning environment.
If you are detail-oriented, with excellent organizational skills and experience in this field, we’d like to hear from you.
- Analyze and organize raw data for prescriptive and predictive modeling
- Build data systems and pipelines
- Evaluate business needs and objectives
- Interpret trends and patterns
- Conduct complex data analysis and report on results
- Combine raw information from different sources
- Identify opportunities to enhance data quality and reliability
- Develop analytical tools and programs
- Collaborate with data scientists and architects
- Hands-on AWS experience, including S3, EC2 & RDS
- Advanced expertise in PostgreSQL
- Previous experience as a data engineer or a similar role
- Technical expertise in data mining
- Working knowledge of data modeling
Good To Have
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field
- Experience with teams/companies building ML/DL platforms
- Experience with Real Estate data
- Experience working with startups
- Working knowledge of React